Thursday, September 15, 2011

Challenge Day 7 - Wants

Everybody wants something, here are my 7 current wants.


I want

1. New Car! My #1 want right now is pretty much a need. My current ride is a gas gusseling machine, whose AC goes out at acceleration. Not too much of a looker either. I  hope to upgrade to a smaller SUV, like the Ford Escape, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tuscon, etc. (you get the idea) I want a white one.

2. Good Health for my family and friends. Some of my family has had a rough couple years, some just months. It is so hard for everyone that cares about someone who is battling an illness. In my perfect world, everyone would be healthy and happy!

3. Debt Free. To never have to have a credit card payment, a loan payment (other than the house) or any of that nonsense....keep dreamin'

4. to be able to sell my wonderful home someday to a new starter family. I hope that someday the hubs and I can upgrade and we can find a home that is a little a lot closer to his job. Poor thing has to commute an hour and a half each way. No plans to sell now, we love our home. But I hope that the housing market can come back enough in the next couple years so that we will be able to resell without too much agony.

5. a finished craft room...we finally have the empty room so that I can create my own (here are my dream plans). Hopefully after the next 6 weeks of weekend travel are over we can begin to transform the room for my special space.

6. have a super successful blog. I hope that my blog is successful enough to inspire lots of different people all over the world. I LOVE checking my stats and seeing how many people all over the world are reading my ideas and projects, and I love when I get nice comments from my readers. I hope that I can keep this up.
7. a long and happy marriage. I love my hubs and our little family. I hope that one day soon (couple of years) we can bring some little kiddos into this world. I just want a long happy marriage full of love and life experiences together. 

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog. I also want 2, 3, 6 and 7 (except we already have kiddos) :) cant wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete