Friday, September 16, 2011

Challenge Day 8 - Fears


Fears, in no particular order

1. Bugs - especially gross ones, like spiders and cockroaches.

2. Losing my memory, developing Alzheimer's or dementia. My grandma has been diagnosed with dementia, and it is the most horrible disease I could imagine.

3. Someone breaking in or something while I'm home alone. I think I've watched one too many scary movies or read too many scary books. I am so paranoid when I'm home alone at night. I always keep all the doors and windows locked and every little noise still freaks me out..it's pretty annoying

4. Losing someone close to me

5. Tornado's. This seems to be getting more and more real. Last week a tornado touched down and tore up some homes about  a mile and a half from us! SCARY...

6. I have a reoccurring nightmare that my teeth are falling out. It is a scary little dream, and when I looked it up it said that it was a fear of getting old.

7. Cancer

8. Car Wrecks. I have only been in 2 fender benders, but I have had a close friend in a fatal car crash and seeing images of bad car crashes is just one of the scariest things in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment