Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Challenge Day 5 - Five Foods

Half way there!! Here are my five favorite foods! 


1. PIZZA! Why o why, must pizza be so bad for you?! I mean seriously...I rarely come across a pizza I don't like. I love making home made pizza, grilling pizza, ordering pizza, eating out at pizzerias. Unfortunately it is not good for you, how evil is that. My favorite pizza is a grilled chicken pizza. It is a pizza that uses olive oil instead of red sauce, garlic, onions, mushrooms, and grilled chicken. It is so yummy..

2. SUSHI! I haven't always loved sushi. It was not until a couple of years ago when I met my hubs that we started eating sushi. Now, it is one of my favorites! I mean, he even proposed to me in a sushi restaurant. He went early and talked with the managers and they had made all of our sushi rolls in the shape of a heart. It was so cute!

3. ZUCCHINI! I love zucchini. I love grilling, baking, and cooking zucchini. It is so good in so many different recipes and you can do so much with it.

4. FAJITAS! I love fajitas and quesadillas. I love adding as many veggies as I can. peppers, onions, zucchini, squash...yum..

5. BREAKFAST FOODS! Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. There is so many awesome breakfast combo's. I would much rather go out for breakfast then go out for dinner..call me weird.

Thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelli.. I found your blog on a linky party. I like your 10 day challenge! I may use it for my blog. :)

    www.thegrantlife.com

    ReplyDelete