Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Inspiration

Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 4 days away?! Amazing how fast time goes by! I hope everyone stocked up on their groceries this weekend, to beat the last minute recipe shoppers! I am hosting Thanksgiving this year, although it will be much smaller than ones I have hosted in the past..It will just be me, the hubs, my brother and my mom. I am excited to have a low key Thanksgiving and just kick back by the fire with a glass of wine, a good movie, and some yummy food, lots of yummy food! We have to get our energy for black Friday! I wanted to share with you some of my Thanksgiving inspiration, that I have stumbled upon thanks to pinterest! Check out my board here and feel free to check out all my boards and become a new follower!

(click on the pictures to be taken to the source)

I have an obsession with candles! Here are some awesome Thanksgiving candle ideas, that would be really easy to put together!

                             


                                    

A new twist on place card holders! I love all of these, they would definitely add a little something to any Thanksgiving table. 

                                  

                             

                                  


Wouldn't something like this make an awesome favor to give to your guests! Send them home with a little leftover and a book or just a few recipe cards for some leftover recipes! 


A fun Thanksgiving game. Everybody right down what they are grateful for and place it in a jar. Read them aloud and try to guess whose is who. 
Love this mantle!


Some beautiful table settings! I will be using sunflowers as my centerpiece! 

                                             

                                                 

                                                  


                                     

I spotted this cute Thanksgiving outfit! This would be great to go to a big Thanksgiving get together, I think I will be in sweats this year though! I will keep this in mind for next year though!


What are you looking the most forward to this Thanksgiving?! I hope that you found some of these pictures just as inspiring as I did. I hope everyone has an amazing day there is so much all of us should be thankful for! 

Thanks for reading! :) 

1 comment:

  1. love all the tablescapes. I wish I had a table big enough to fit something other then plates :) lol.. I think Ill be in sweats too! hehe. great post Kelli!

    ReplyDelete