Friday, November 4, 2011

House Tour - Our Main Living Area

I have been meaning to post pictures of our home for a while, but it is still a work in progress. We are transforming it from a traditional new construction home into our oasis. I feel like I have come to a pretty good point with our down stairs living space. The only thing I would change at this point, is paint. I would love to have it all painted. But frankly, it is all soo open it would be such a huge task and not one that we are willing to take on, on our own.

Here are some photos of our oasis.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great looking home! Everything is so clean and organized! Beautiful kitchen too! Also, the wine bottles on the wall is a great idea! I love your blog...too cute! I'm a new follower from www.littlee.org/blog. I would love a follow back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy cow! gorgeous room Kelli! love the openness and all your accents. very awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that clock in your dining room it is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So not only do we have the same magnets, but we have matching wine racks! Girl, we are soul mates (with the exception that you have a big, gorgeous house and I have a teeny-tiny apartment)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! the green chair looks so comfy! Stop by and visit me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style! I am a new homeowner too and am not quite ready to reveal, but you are right it's never completely ready. Everything you have done is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete