Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Owl Craze

Recently I have been totally obsessed with owls, like much of the world! They are so cute, and a perfect touch to our fall decor. I was prompted to write this after this weekend, when my best friend S was showered with owl decor at her birthday celebration. The next day when I got home, I soon realized how much owl decor I have prettied my house with and wanted to share it with you.

One of the gifts that S had received was an owl spoon rest! My heart skipped a beat..I have been searching for a cute spoon rest for what seems like forever, all that I ever seem to find are just too ornate for my taste. And, this one was perfect! I asked her friend where she got it, and she said TJ Maxx for $2.99!! I went to bed that night dreaming about finding one! So Sunday morning, I got up and somehow easily convinced the hubs to go to TJ Maxx with me! When we got to the housewares isle there they were, an entire stack of them. I bought 3 of them! They will be perfect for parties when everyone brings dishes over and there are serving spoons everywhere, I will now have adorable owl coordinating spoon rests! See how cute they are....I wanted to share with you all the cute little owl's hanging out in our house.

Owl Spoon Rests - $2.99 each @ TJ Maxx


Owl Salt and Pepper Shakers - $5.00 for the set @ Peir 1


Owl Pillow - $9.99 @ Kirklands

Owl Statue - free with Kohls cash

Owl Door Stop - $19.95 @ Peir 1

Owl Statue for my Fall mantle - $5.99 @ TJ Maxx

Thanks for reading! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love owls.. I would love to have as many in our home as you do. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of all of you owl stuff!! I LOVE owls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the owls! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute stuff! Love it! I am visiting from Momnivore's Dilemma and I am a new follower!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the door stop I see a version of this on my sewing machine in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute owl stuff! Thanks so much for linking with us at Show & Share!

    Marie
    mylilpinkpocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete