Monday, October 3, 2011

Better Than a Gift Bag - Round 2

I love finding creative ways to present someone's gift to them, you can read about my first round of better than a gift bag here. My best friend S had a birthday celebration this weekend, and although she asked for no gifts, that is no way to treat a best friend! If anyone deserves birthday gifts, it's S. She is an awesome friend and is always there and so supportive of her friends, one of the best people I know. So, there was no way I was following that rule. I ventured out to find a gift for her, and I didn't really know what I had in mind, and I did not have a lot of time, so I didn't plan on doing any fancy wrapping.

As I was strolling through Ross, picking up things here and there, I came across this pot and it just screamed "S" to me! She loves earth tones, she's my little hippy friend, so I knew she would love this. The colors are great for fall too, and at a Ross price, it was a no brainer, in my cart it went. How on earth am I going to wrap this I thought?! Then I realized..duh I'll just fill it up with the other gifts and put a pretty bow on it! So, I added the 2 other gifts I had found, and then I came across a smaller version of the pot that I could not pass up. It fit perfectly within the large pot anyways, so in it went!

Luckily, the Ross is right next to Michaels. So I ran next store and picked up some tissue for $1, and a green ribbon for $1. Total cost of my gift bag $2! And it turned out so cute!





Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment