So I decided to modify all these recipes and create my own that didn't require baking crescent rolls, fancy kitchen tools (all you need is a spoon and a baking pan), or actually making my own spinach dip, maybe someday I will but for this day I took the easy way out.
- Phyllo shells ($1.98 a pack, each pack has 15 shells, I used 2 packs for 6 people)
- Spinach and artichoke dip (Publix brand is my favorite, they sell it in the deli area price varies usually around $3.50)
- Mozzarella/Parmesan Cheese (depends on if you use fresh or bagged)
- Fill the Phyllo shells with the dip
- Top with Mozzarella and/or Parmesan Cheese
- Bake according to phyllo shell package (I believe it is only about 8 minutes)
Sorry, it was a little dark when I took the picture
I also decided to change the name of my blog to The Inspired Collection. I really wanted to feature some of my favorite recipes, and as I began writing and adding more blogs, I really did not feel like the title encompassed what this blog is really about. It really is a collection of my projects, my designs and my recipes. My husband and I brainstormed last night, and after tossing around a few ideas I settled with The Inspired Collection and I love it. I hope that my collection of crafts and DIY projects and recipes inspire you to try my ideas or create your own!! As always, thanks for reading and all the support!