- 4 vine tomatoes
- 1/2 Large Red Onion
- Fresh basil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Mozzarella pearls ( I had these left over from another recipe)
- loaf of French Bread
- Seed the tomatoes and then dice
- dice red onion into small pieces
- chop the fresh basil
- add balsamic vinegar, (only about 1 - 2 tablespoons)
- chopped the mozzarella pearls into small pieces
- Added all the bruschetta ingredients to a medium mixing bowl and tossed together. Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to an hour before serving so all the flavors have time to come together.
- Prepare the french bread, cut it into slices.
- lightly brush each slice with olive oil and rub with a piece of garlic
- bake at 350 for about 5 - 8 minutes or until lightly toasted
Thanks for reading! :)