Thursday, December 15, 2011

Introducing Stardust - Decor & Style

Hello "The Inspired Collection" readers! I feel so excited to be blog swapping with Kelli and meeting all of you today! So please allow me to introduce myself first. My name is Olga from Stardust - Decor & Style, I'm married to the love of my life and we have two great kiddos. I quit my job in a shipping company two years ago and after a while we bought our current house.
Since then... I'm in continuous search of finding treasures in the blogland!  And my blog is all about that as well as DIY, decoration, makeovers and transformations, house tours and everything beautiful!
S t a r d u s t   -  Decor & Style
So, wanna see some Before & Afters shots of my own projects that you can find in my blog? Well, here we go...
BEFORE
AFTER
Total cost of the whole transformation: less than $100.00 (except for the light fixture which was somewhat expensive... but couldn't resist it...you feel me right?)!
The hallway 
(sorry, just this photo of one of the walls)
                                                                            BEFORE
                                                                             AFTER
See what the power of paint can do? And this project didn't cost anything at all. The paint was leftovers from previous paint jobs which I mixed all together. And there you have it! I loooooove horizontal stripes! If you all enjoyed the post, then please hop in to my blog for more pics and tutorials of the projects where you could also check my balcony update or give me some of your ideas for my living room. Leaving a sweet comment would make me happy! And if you decide to  become friends... well this would really brighten up my day! Thank You Kelli for having me here today! Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!                  xoxo Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Olga, you just a talented lady I say! I love what you have done here!

    Kelli, love you blog! I am your newest follower! Love for you to come by when you get a chance! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelli for the opportunity to blog swap with you! And thanks Jewels for all your kind words!
    Love, Olga

    ReplyDelete