Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Introducing Joy-N-Jesus

Hey! Hey! So glad to meet you! I am Jewels from Joy-n-Jesus. I am so blessed and honored to be here at Kelli's amazing blog today. She is one talented lady; don't ya think! I know you do! 
Thanks Kelli for having me! I am so excited to be here today!
My blog, Joy-n-Jesus, is a collection of my life and the things I take joy in. 
Life is definitely a journey and I have learned much through each stage. It is my desire to share my life the lessons, the ups, the downs, and the joys.  One in the same I love to learn from others as I grow into a better wife, mommy, daughter, sister, friend,  and woman. 
My desire is to share my life with others and hope to inspire others along the way. If you come by my blog you might find me writing about...
 My attempts at Creativity, DIY's, Tutorials, Home Decor, Photography 
 Eats and Treats: Recipes, Health , baking, and Fun food!
... come join me as I share the Joy of Life as simple as a tip or as deep as a devotional. I would love to meet you and learn what brings you Joy! Thank you all for having me today! 
Let's share life's many joys Joy-n-Jesus ! 

1 comment: