Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberry Goodness

Hi! I stumbled upon this recipe about a month ago and have made it for a few events and it has been a huge hit! I thought I'd share it with my friends! It is so easy, and so few ingredients that absolutely anyone can do it!

Check out my treats for the 4th of July!



YUM!!

You will need:

  • 1 8ounce package of cream cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 2 or 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar (depending on how sweet you like it)
  • strawberries
  • a topping ( you can use crushed graham crackers, chocolate, heath bar, coconut, nuts, Oreos, almost anything will work, that's why it is so fun! You can literally change it up every time!)
Directions:
  • Core out your strawberries with a paring knife
  • mix cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar in a bowl
  • once it is mixed well, use a piping bag to fill the holes in the strawberries
  • put your topping on a separate plate and dip the top in it to cover the top of the strawberries
  • if you need your strawberries to stand up, slice a small piece off the bottoms (that is what I did with my 4th of July strawberries, and I put the sliced bottoms into a fruit salad)
  • Make them pretty and serve!
Time: 20 minutes

It is so easy, and so delicious! But I warn you if you are coming to a party at my house you better not bring them because I will have already made them! I am sure they will be a party staple in our house for a long time! Easy, fast, and cost effective!

Enjoy! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yummy! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete